Corporate Horse Sense
Building Teams and Leaders
Create a better, stronger and more successful team with Horse Sense of the Carolinas!
Our programs utilize the power of the horse to generate opportunities for significant, tangible change in individual and team performance, cooperation, communication, and leadership.
Curious about what horses can teach you about communication?
- Do you want an innovative approach to overcoming team challenges and developing emotionally intelligent Teams or Groups?
- Do you want true unbiased feedback and clearly outlined steps to enhance and improve Leadership Skills or an Individual "Tune-up" on another issue, such as Stress Reduction, Assertiveness or improving your Communication Skills?
- Do you want to improve the patient-centered care of your Health Care Practice or to improve the "bedside manner" of your professionals?
Then Horse Sense is for you!
Create a Custom Program
Most group programs will include three aspects:
- Pre-site visit consultation, on the phone or in person
- Event with the horses at our farm or a location near you
- Post-site visit consultation, on the phone or in person
You can customize it further by selecting:
- Multi-day retreat packages
- Ongoing group consulting and development
Additionally, we include as part of our packages a DVD of highlights of your session. We focus on identifying patterns of behavior, significant shifts of change, and opportunities for development to improve performance.
Who can benefit from Equine Assisted Learning?
Among the many groups who utilize EAL are:
- Business teams
- Non-profit organizations
- Boards of directors
- Corporate groups who are merging
- Educators, administrators, teachers and student affairs professionals
- Individuals such as solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and those desiring individualized, focused attention for a specific challenge
What are the benefits of Equine Assisted Learning?
- A visceral, tactile understanding, beyond intellectual awareness
- An opportunity to identify patterns and re-examine their usefulness
- A safe environment to try out new behaviors and receive instant feedback
- Immediate results and "aha's" in just one session
Want More Information?
- our FAQs
- Contact us for an initial free consultation