Business Support for EAP/EAL Professionals
Horse Sense Business Sense provides equine assisted programs with the practical resources, information and tools needed to build a successful business for you, your clients and your horses.
Check out Natural Lifemanship's promo video discussing Horse Sense!
We're here to help!
Over five years ago Horse Sense was incorporated and our journey into becoming a top-notch EAP/EAL facility began. We've learned a few things along the way and are eager to help other Equine Assisted Programs make it, and make a difference, in their community.
- Workshops and trainings in EAP/EAL skills, including Trauma-Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy trainings, the Horses and Trauma-Informed Treatment Conference, examining a variety of trauma-informed equine treatments.
- Curriculums & Program Manuals for working with At-Risk Youth (ODD/CD clients), Women, Boys, Girls, & Eating Disordered Clients
- Skill Cards, Books, Audios & other products to support your program, including More than a Mirror: Horses, Humans and Therapeutic Practices, based on over a decade's experience in the field!
- Trailblazer Monthly Membership program, featuring MasterMind groups, discounts on our services & products, and more!
- Consulting & other Business Support
Learn more at Horse Sense Business Sense and you'll see that "Working Together Works!"
"I love your site… It's like the WIKIPEDIA of the EAP and EAL world."
- Jennifer Steinmetz