Maximizing Team Effectiveness
What's holding you back from becoming a high-performance team?
Are you ready to shift bad team habits to healthy ones?
Based on the ideas discussed in Patrick Lencioni's 5 Dysfunctions of a Team, this program offers the opportunity to remedy the top reasons teams fail.
Subjects addressed include:
- Absence of trust among team members
- Fear of conflict and disagreement
- Lack of commitment to the team, the project or the goal (or all three!)
- Avoidance of accountability
- Inattention to results
Activities with the horses are developed to highlight the areas that most impact your organization. Horses introduce the element of the unknown, the variable that brings everyone to the table to solve problems and conflicts together.
Outcomes to expect:
- Recognize the multiple and differing strengths of team members
- Awareness of differing styles and preferences
- Clarity around goals and expectations of team members
- Learn how to deal, in the moment, with the inevitable "unknowns" that arise